Monday, May 11, 2015

My Playable Resume in Unreal 4

Hello internet and welcome to yet another blog post. I would like to apologizes, for its been a bit since my last update. I wanted to make a resume that stands out and pops. So I came up with and idea to make a side scroller in Unreal 4 while displaying text from my resume about my education and work history. I added all my favorite video game elements in the playable resume. Mario, Samus, and Space Marines can be found in the foreground. These characters are an inspiration to what I do with my free time. So go ahead and take a look. If you would like a copy of the playable resume just leave a comment and we'll get that going. Until next time internet...




The video of the playable resume.


Side view of the level
A panned back overview of the entire level.
The blue print (programming) to the level.

No comments:

Post a Comment