Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Moving on up.

Hello internet and welcome to an actually blog post! I know I've just been re-posting articles and videos lately from other news sources, but that's because it's been a crazy couple weeks. We here at Volition finally announced AOM at E3 and things went great. So good I haven't updated you on what I've been doing. Well I've moved to embedded position her at Volition. 



What that means is, I'm not working in a room with other testers anymore. Now I work directly with the developers here at Volition. I now attend more in depth meetings and have input on the game. Its great news! Be happy for me. I'll be working on the Boss Fights team. So I'm still a tester but the devs can have me look over stuff before we pass it onto the full QA team. Pretty neat stuff. Lets all eat pie, I'll keep you posted in the upcoming weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment