Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Another title under my belt.

Hello Internet! Please excuse my lack of posting for I've been very busy. Not that anyone reads this thing, maybe some Russians of some kids in the Philippines. Anyways as you know I started my new QA gig here at NetherRealm back in the winter of 2017, and it's been going great. My latest credited title is kinda  a big one. Injustice 2! 

Not much to say here, I was put on the project towards the end. I started with DLC characters like Enchantress, Atom, and the flipping TMNT! As a huge turtles fan this was kinda a big deal to me. They play really cool. I dig it. Later came the Legendary Edition with many patches and new content. It went pretty smooth. I'm super stoked to be credited under a NRS game. Since then I've been testing mobile and other secret things. My contract is up here in two months. I'm looking at a QA gig back in Arizona for Microsoft Game Studios. So we'll see how that goes. I do miss the desert. Fingers crossed. Alright well that's pretty much it. I do wanna upload some old AOM stuff here soon. So look out for that. For now enjoy some of the screen shots from Injustice 2. Peace baby~!


Sub Zero in Injustice 2?!?!?!??!?!












They spelled my name wrong! I bugged it but they didn't wanna re-render the credits video. No biggie lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment