Tuesday, March 2, 2021

MK11 (XBOX One/PS4/Switch)

Hello internet. I finally remembered my login for this site. So I figured I'd update everyone since my last post. It's been a long few years. Since Injustice 2, MK11 was in full development. I'm still here at Netherrealm. in April 2019 we summitted and published MK11 to XBOX One, PS4, Stadia, Nintendo Switch and multiple mobile games. Launch went off very well. My time on the project was spent mostly working with designers and programmers on the Krypt. I was the Krypt keeper. Taking care of the online wiki, setting up meetings, and being to guy to go to ask questions regarding that mode. Overall this was the most successful project I've been apart of. MK11 sold over 5 million copies and went on to win many awards. 

















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment