Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Saints Row IV: Re-Elected & Gat out of Hell

Hello internet and welcome to my newest blog post. Today I can finally tell you what I've been doing for the past seven months here at Volition. Well it's the SR4 and SRGat  awesome combo. I've been testing on the PC via Steam. Most of my time was spent on the multiplier side on Saints Row Gat. 


SRG has a co-op online mode which I was responsible for testing and tracking those those nasty bugs. SR4 comes packaged with Gat and with new graphics and voice controls! How exciting! Now available on old gen, next gen systems, and the PC. I really enjoyed this project because it was my first title here at Volition. Volition has been great. Meeting new people in the industry and testing really funny games. So go check it out and take down Satan!



Cool sweet new logo.
Lust
Sloth
 Proof! Hey that's me ^
 Text based mini game in SR4.
A custom boss I've created using SR4's sweet character creator. (holding an anal probe)




The trailer^

No comments:

Post a Comment