Thursday, January 8, 2015

Unicorn Media

After some time in Illinois I decided to get back to Arizona. An exciting job opportunity arose and I snatched it up. Mid 2013 I was back in Tempe Arizona working at Unicorn Media. We basically did internet video solutions for mobile devices. We would stitch video adds into content for large clients like ABC, NBC, and ESPN. I worked as a Client services Adviser. Which is basically a help desk or help line for our clients. 

Something I made in excitement over my new job.


I was responsible for performing software testing on platforms and other related software applications. Help develop and document manual and automated software test plans/test cases. Document issues in a bug tracking system. Accurately report testing progress and documenting issues in a bug tracking system. A very overwhelming IT job basically. It was a good learning experience. I learned new tools like SQL and advanced my computer knowledge.

A very excited Tony.

Just some platforms I tested daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment