Thursday, January 8, 2015

Volition

In Early 2014 I moved from Arizona (again) to Illinois. Luckily had some company on my cross country road trip, Olivia my girlfriend. We had decided to gamble everything and would move to Champaign Illinois, so I could start my testing at Volition. Now I've tested a few Volition titles before but as a publisher. Now I would be in house testing with the developer. I was so excited. 


The very exited and handsome Tony Lazzara.

Happy Holidays from Volition. Sunny warm Illinois. Wait no freezing cold Illinois.

I'm currently testing a few projects. Both have been been announced. If you do some research you'll find my current projects. I'll post all the details after the titles are out. Gotta look out for that NDA.



A few pictures of the office. It's so cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment