Thursday, January 8, 2015

WARHAMMER 40,000 SPACE MARINE

This may be my favorite project to date. I was first introduced to the Warhammer genre a few projects ago with Kill Team. Space Marine was so great to test. It had XBOX Live competitive multi-player modes as well as a fantastic long campaign. I loved this title for so many reasons. It would be my last at THQ. The blood is fantastic, the game-play, the level design, everything, just everything. Relic did a fantastic job with this title and I was so happy to have tested it for as long as I did.




Some TMNT themed Space Marines I made in game.

proof ^ Hey that's me!

My favorite XBOX Live map.
A Pulp Fiction reference. 
The Blood Ravens chapter here to bail out Captain Titus. 
What a lovely sunset. Now lets go kill Orcs.
I just killed the War Boss.
Always a happy ending after an XBOX Live match.
Sweet box art.
I received a Warhammer 40k figurine as a prize at THQ. I wasn't great at painting them so I came up with a contest. Who ever could draw the best Captain Titus I would give them the figurine. This is clearly the winner. Done by my buddy Evan Zynda.
The blood is so fantastic in this game. 
My Iron Man themed Space Marine I created in game. So much customization! 

No comments:

Post a Comment