Monday, January 5, 2015

Welcome to my blog...

Hello World!

Welcome to my new official blog. Let me start of by thanking you for visiting my portfolio website. I'm very excited to share myself with the world. I am Quality Assurance analyst tester. I have an extensive background in QA and testing. I also have customer service experience as well as front office duties experience.

I now live and work in Urbana Illinois. I am currently working at Volition. A video game developer. We are working on new and exciting secret projects. It is so much fun to work here. I've been a employee since June 2014.

More about me: I recently attended a Media Arts school Tribecca Flashpoint Academy in the field of game development in Chicago Illinois. I graduated in 2010 and have been in the QA/IT/Customer Service field ever since. I've created a timeline with blog posts.

Well Thanks for reading and I will update as much as possible, but for now take a look at my work and enjoy the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment